For this seminar, we partnered with a number of different local and international organizations to select projects for our students that had a food systems focus. By the end of the course, students will present their clients with a detailed project brief that provides research on the prior art and feasibility of the project, with a re-framed problem statement.
- Validation of Moisture Content Through Improved Measurement Method
- Business Case Analysis on Rice Hulls and Alternative Products
- Prior Art Study for Flood Control For Rice Farming
- Feasibility Study for Innovation Center Makerspace
- Business Case Analysis on Renewable Energy Projects
- Production of Pellets from Crop Residual and Their Use in Gasifier Stoves